欢迎来到养生中国-健康养生网!

拜伦的诗 拜伦著名诗歌合集:To M. S. G.

睡眠 时间:2021-11-22

【www.yangshengzhongguo.com--睡眠】

 

  要是我梦见你爱我,你休怪,

  When I dream that you love me, you"ll surely forgive;

  休要迁怒于睡眠;

  Extend not your anger to sleep;

  你的爱只在梦乡存在,——

  For in visions alone your affection can live,—

  醒来,我空余泪眼。

  I rise, and it leaves me to weep.

  睡神!快封闭我的神志,

  Then, Morpheus! envelope my faculties fast,

  让昏倦流布我周身;

  Shed o"er me your languor benign;

  愿今宵好梦与昨夜相似:

  Should the dream of to-night but resemble the last,

  像仙境一样销魂!

  What rapture celestial is mine!

  听说,睡眠——死亡的姊妹,

  They tell us that slumber, the sister of death,

  也是死亡的样品;

  Mortality"s emblem is given;

  天国倘若是这般滋味,

  To fate how I long to resign my frail breath,

  愿死神早早降临!

  If this be a foretaste of heaven!

  舒眉展眼吧,美人,且息怒,

  Ah! frown not, sweet lady, unbend your soft brow,

  我何曾心花怒放;

  Nor deem me too happy in this;

  梦中的罪孽要清算:幸福

  If I sin in my dream, I atone for it now,

  只许我凝眸痴望。

  Thus doom"d but to gaze upon bliss.

  梦中,也许你笑口微开,

  Though in visions, sweet lady, perhaps you may smile,

  莫说我受罚还不够!

  Oh! think not my penance deficient!

  入睡,被美梦欺哄;醒来,

  When dreams of your presence my slumbers beguile,

  这苦刑怎生忍受!

  To awake will be torture sufficient.

  更多精彩内容 >> 新东方网英语频道

  全国新东方英语课程搜索




本文来源:http://www.yangshengzhongguo.com/yangshengzatan/202073.html

推荐内容